Click here to read The Bear Facts Online News
Homecoming Court 2021
Anna Claire McKenzie, Cailynn Nichols, Brooke Tinsley, Jonah Fuller, Landon Richards, Evan Worster
Karlye Font, Presley Rives, Zoey Royer, Oliver Hughes, Luke McDow, Peyton Powell
Annabelle Fisher, Brooklyn Leonard, Lauren Tinsley, Cameron Bilbo, Dean Reynolds, Da’Marion Morris
Emma Bridges, Kylie Ford, Matalyn Hill, Halle Lewis, Lily Riedel, Rylea Tipton, Evan Barborek, Logan Denman, Ashton Landry, Austin Nichols, Keaton Rives, Ezavier Smith
YEARBOOK/ID PICTURE MAKE-UPS/RETAKES
OCTOBER 20, 2021
Yearbook/ID picture make-up and retake day is scheduled for Wednesday, October 20, during 3rd period from 11:10-1:15 in the lecture hall. Students should plan to go during lunch. This session is for any students or adults that missed orientation OR did not like their picture from orientation and want a retake.
HOMECOMING RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 20-24
- Sept 18 – Cheer Clinic, 9-11:30 a.m. (Registration Form)
- Sept 20 – Orange County College Night, 5:30-7:30 p.m., LSCO Shahan Events Center
- Sept 23 – JUNIORS – Assembly about Class Rings, 10:50 a.m.
- HOMECOMING WEEK – BearFlix Watch List: Falcons
- Monday (9/20) – “The Office” – Wear Business Attire
--Homecoming Candlelight Pep Rally, 7:30 p.m., Stadium
- Tuesday (9/21) – “Grey’s Anatomy” – Wear Scrubs/Medical Attire
- Wednesday (9/22) – “Outer Banks” – Wear Hawaiian/Surfer Attire
- Thursday (9/23) – “Stranger Things” – Wear 80s Attire
- Friday (9/24) – KUWT Bear – Wear Green & Gold
- Sept 24 – END of 1st Grading Period
- Sept 27 – NO CLASSES
- Sept 30 – JUNIORS – Class Ring Orders due during lunch
- Oct 1-12 – Sign up for Oct 19 ASVAB
- Oct 8 – EARLY RELEASE
- Oct 11 – FAFSA/Financial Aid Night, 6 p.m., Library
- Oct 13 – PSAT (for preregistered sophomores and juniors)
- Oct 19 – ASVAB (for preregistered 10th-12th graders)
- Oct 20 – Picture Retakes/Make-Ups, 3rd Period, Lecture Room
- Oct 21, 23, & 24 – Bear Stage Players present “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee”
- Oct 28 – School-Day SAT (seniors only)
MW = A Days (Periods 1-5)
TTH = B Days (Periods 6-10)
Fridays = All Classes / No Advisory
Students and Parents/Guardians
Sign up for Grade-Level Communications
To get Important Updates, Grade-Level Calendar Events, etc.
See Getting Started – Students and Parents must create an account with the Band App before able to join.
Please turn ON notifications (text and/or email) in the App settings (see pg 12 of link above).
LCMCISD Students Eat Free Breakfast and Lunch
All LCM students eat free for the 2021-2022 school year. All students are eligible for a one free breakfast and lunch each school day. If students bring a breakfast or lunch from home, they are still eligible to receive a free breakfast and lunch.
For Students new to LCMCISD.
A parent and their new high school student(s) should come to the high school. A birth certificate, social security number, immunization record, and proof of residency (such as a utility bill) will be required of all students registering. Those who have been enrolled in another district should provide their latest report card, immunization record, and proof of residency at the time of registration.