Skip to main content

Request College Transcripts


When you apply for college, you can request your “current” college transcript through the links below. You will not have grades on your college transcript if you are still taking the class – grades are posted to the college transcript when the class is completed.

After you graduate from high school, after your final COLLEGE semester grades are posted, you will also have to submit a transcript request to the college that gave you dual-enroll college credit (LSCO, LU, SFA, and/or UT Tyler) to send your official FINAL college transcript to the college(s) you plan to attend after graduation:


The links below will take you to the transcript request page for the college(s) that have your official grades. You may need to pay a fee. You may also need to know your ID for that college.

LCMHS Campus Calendar

Upcoming Events

Follow us on Twitter!

Contact Information

LCMCISD: Little Cypress-Mauriceville High School
7327 Hwy 87 North
Orange, Texas 77632
Phone: 409.886.5821
Fax: 409.886.5762