Geometry 2020 – 2021
Daily Required Supplies
- composition book
- pencil or pens
- glue or glue sticks
- highlighters or colored pencils
- 1 box of sandwich baggies (not ziplocs) TURN IN to Mrs. LeBoeuf
- paper towels
- germ x
- Calculators will be provided for use during class. We will use TI-30 XS Multiview scientific calculators.
- Every class period, after using hand sanitizer, students will cover the calculators with a sandwich baggie to help prevent the spread of germs.
- NOT required - graphing calculator – If you choose to purchase one, I recommend the TI-84 Plus or the TI-84 CE. It will be used in all other math classes in high school.
All notes and assignments can be accessed through Teams. Students can log in using their school email and the password they created.
Questions/concerns/etc. Email me at email@example.com
OR message me through Remind
If you need to join remind: Text the #81010 and the message @leboeufg for regular Geometry. For Pre-AP Geometry, text the #81010 and the message @leboeufhg.